Mohawk Industries Security Guard Facilities in THOMASVILLE, North Carolina
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
● Limiting access to only authorized personnel, and deliveries.
● Direct deliveries to the proper dock areas.
● Provide weight tickets to exiting trucks.
● Monitor life safety systems and report abnormalities to the appropriate managers and or emergency services.
● Maintain a login report of pickups and deliveries.
● Perform scheduled nightly patrols of the facility and grounds. Report abnormalities and safety concerns.
● Coordinate and assist with information and directions during an alarm event to emergency services.
● Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and maintain related records.
● Observe departing vehicles to protect against thief of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate requirements.
HS Diploma, GED or equivalent
2 years experience in security or related field.
Must have a valid NC Driver’s License.
Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays and inclement weather.
Must have basic computer skills.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication.
Must be capable of de-escalating tense situations.
Must meet physical requirements: sitting, standing, or walking for extended periods of time.
Job ID 2018-39460
FLSA Status Hourly